Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Gray Justice by Alan McDermott

Gray Justice

My latest recommendation is Gray Justice by Alan McDermott. This is a thriller which moves along quickly and  has a few twists and turns along the way. Tom Gray has suffered a double tragedy and finds an original way to bring those responsible to justice. In fact the word original has been used to describe the story and I would agree with that. It is not your run of the mill thriller. The narrative style is easy to read and carries you forward effortlessly.

The ending was not what I expected which always pleases me.  Also the reader is left with unanswered questions which of course will encourage you to buy the second book Gray Resurrection. Both books are available for Kindle on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. I have read some of this book so far and love it....so a great choice!!!!

    I am also following this blog, why not follow me at

    http://thewrongplaceatthewrongtime.blogspot.pt

    Thank you and good to connect..

    ReplyDelete